There’s still time to enter the Study Mississippi Study Abroad Student Photo Contest! The deadline has been extended to November 6, 2012!
- Students entering the contest must be enrolled in a Mississippi school, college or university.
- Students should submit photos taken abroad while attending a Mississippi school, college or university’s study abroad program or while independently traveling or living outside of the United States.
- International students can submit a photo that best portrays student life or cultural experiences during their studies in a Mississippi school, college or university.
- Entries must be an original work taken by the individual submitting the photo
- Entries must include the student’s name, the university where they are enrolled, title of the photo, country/location of where the photo was taken and specify if it was during a Mississippi institution study abroad program.
- Entries containing illegal substance abuse may not be accepted and all entries must be appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Images cannot be digitally enhanced or altered in any way.
- Each student can submit a maximum 3 photos. Select photos you think best represents your experience studying abroad. Or one that you feel portrays the ultimate cultural experience abroad – feel free to be creative!
- Upload your photo to the ‘StudyMississippi Student Photo Contest’ Flickr group by October 30, 2011.
- You must join Flickr to add your entry to the group, and be sure to include the following information within the title/description:
- Title of photo
- Where/when was it taken?
- Your name and home institution
- Feel free to explain briefly why you selected the photo
- Please email a copy of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with “StudyMississippi Photo Contest” as the subject.
The above information was copied from the StudyMS facebook page.